Spoiler Alert! Gamer’s Guide To Pretty Much Everything
Gamer's Guide To Pretty Much Everything premiers this September
W!ZARD News AuthorTweet
The beautiful, kind and elegant people at Disney XD have proved their ultimate love for us by giving us some spoilers into Episode 1 of the awesome new show!
So far we know that Cameron Boyce (AKA CamCam) is playing Conor, a 15-year-old professional video game-playing superstar who is forced to enrol in public school for the first time and finds that he must use his video game knowledge to solve real-life challenges.
We also know that he’s going to be joined by three friends (Wendell, Franklin and Ashley) to help him solve these challenges and Disney is using graphics and ‘gamer vision’ to put us into the world of the gamer.
Well, get ready for your mind to be BLOWN.
In Episode 1 (being broadcast on Saturday 12th September at 11.30am (UK time)) we discover that…
- Conor, who goes by the name ‘KidFury’ in the gaming world, needs to enrol in public school because he breaks him thumb in a terrifying injury.
- Conor becomes friends with Wendell, Franklin and Ashley so that they can play video games for him so he can be seen as a professional gamer again.
- The four of them end up getting detention for ditching school to practice the game.
- They then go on an epic adventure to escape detention before the online gaming tournament begins.
- ALSO, YouTuber Stampy Cat makes a cameo as the announcer for the tournament.
Like what you’re hearing? Well then there’s only ONE thing to do.
Watch Gamer’s Guide To Pretty Much Everything on Saturday 12th September at 11.30am (UK time) only on Disney XD.